It is a special feed that enables healthy and balanced feeding of breeding heifer candidates and heifers until 2-3 weeks before birth.
1. It contains all nutrients necessary for the development of breeding heifers.
2. It enables breeder heifers to reach rutting at the right time and conceive successfully.
3. It decreases problems such as difficulty at birth and abruption placentae.
4. It enables high yield of milk after birth by supporting the development of udders in heifers.
• If Heifer Feed is just being started, heifers must be slowly initiated in 7-10 days.
• Heifer Feed must be given to heifers that are bred to become broods from the fifth month until 2-3 weeks before birth.
• Under normal conditions it is enough to feed 3-4 kg of Heifer Feed to heifers.
It is a special feed that provides a healthy and balanced diet of cows in the last 2 months of pregnancy.
1. It contains all necessary nutrients for dry period.
2. Provides protection against metabolic diseases after birth.
3. Reduction of post-delivery problems.
4. Supports breast development for the next period of milking in the dry period and allows for higher milk yield after birth.
• If the Dry Period Bait is just beginning, it should be used slowly within 10 days.
• 3-6 kg / day can be used during the dry period or 2-3 weeks until the birth of the animals.
• It can be mixed with some dairy feeds in order to acclimate to the feeding period of the milking period 2-3 weeks before the birth.